The disruptiveness of 3d printing has erupted on many fronts.
- Product Design.
- Medical applications.
- Control on print files in the name of ‘Piracy’.
- Open Source versus Closed Source.
- Advancements in 3d printing technology.
- Ethics, printable guns.
- Huge and very small printers.
- maker movement.
- New forms of manufacturing.
- Different printable materials.
This list could go on and on and that makes it so fascinating and exciting. We want to cover more of that on our blog, but sadly don’t have the time to keep track of this growing list. So, what we are looking for are people who enjoy writing about one of these subjects and want to write original content for our website.
If you are interested, send us an email on email@example.com don’t forget to add a link to your articles.